626-701-4159 help@houseloop.com

VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

Request Your COE online from VA Website – Here

A Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is the first step in getting a VA direct or VA-backed home loan. It confirms for your lender that you qualify for the VA home loan benefit.

VA Certificate of Eligibility

What info do you need to get your COE?

If you’re a Veteran, you’ll need a copy of your discharge or separation papers (DD214).

If you’re an active-duty Service member, you’ll need a statement of service, signed by your commander, adjutant, or personnel officer, showing this information:
… Your full Name
… Your Social Security Number
… Your date of birth
… The date you entered duty
… The duration of any lost time
… The name of the command providing the information

For other military classifications, see How to Apply on VA website.

You can get your COE online at the VA eBenefits website. You can register online for an account that will be used to processing your COE request.